    I get the following error message... Run time error '429': active x
    component can't create object. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the
    software to no avail.Thanks in advance
    Billt, May 24, 2004

  2. Billt

    Unk Guest

    On 23 May 2004 16:56:06 -0700, (Billt) wrote:

    >Please can you help. When I try to log into www.Access Manager.co.uk
    >I get the following error message... Run time error '429': active x
    >component can't create object. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the
    >software to no avail.Thanks in advance

    You mean http://www.AccessManager.co.uk ?
    Needs java script.

    Java Tester by Michael Horowitz. The best site for addressing Java’s
    presence on your computer. See if Java is installed and enabled. Learn what
    version you have. Download link: http://www.javatester.org/

    Microsoft Java Virtual Machine version 5.0.3810 (Last version by MS)
    http://download.windowsupdate.com/m...l/MSJavWU_8073687b82d41db93f4c2a04af2b34d.exe

    Sun's version
    http://java.sun.com/getjava/download.html
    About:
    http://wwws.sun.com/software/java/index.html
    Unk, May 24, 2004

  3. Billt

    Billt Guest

    Unk <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > On 23 May 2004 16:56:06 -0700, (Billt) wrote:
    >
    > >Please can you help. When I try to log into www.Access Manager.co.uk
    > >I get the following error message... Run time error '429': active x
    > >component can't create object. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the
    > >software to no avail.Thanks in advance

    > You mean http://www.AccessManager.co.uk ?
    > Needs java script.
    >
    > Java Tester by Michael Horowitz. The best site for addressing Java’s
    > presence on your computer. See if Java is installed and enabled. Learn what
    > version you have. Download link: http://www.javatester.org/
    >
    > Microsoft Java Virtual Machine version 5.0.3810 (Last version by MS)
    > http://download.windowsupdate.com/m...l/MSJavWU_8073687b82d41db93f4c2a04af2b34d.exe
    >

    > Sun's version
    > http://java.sun.com/getjava/download.html
    > About:
    > http://wwws.sun.com/software/java/index.html

    Thanks for your reply I already have Java Version 1.1.4 installed. I
    am operating Windows XP home edition
    Billt, May 24, 2004