Error Message

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by SlaphappyTwo, Jan 24, 2004.

  1. SlaphappyTwo

    SlaphappyTwo Guest

    WIN XPHome

    When in Windows Explorer I highlighted C:\ and tried to |file|new|folder

    and received the following error message;

    While in My Computer I tried to right click on C:\ to look at properties

    and got the same error message

    %1 is not a valid WIN32 application

    C:\Program Files\Iomega\Common\iomcopydiskshellext.eni.ILSR

    This follows an unknown disaster involving scan disk, bad clusters,
    corrupted files, etc. I do not have Iomega installed.

    Any thoughts?

    Thanks

    SlaphappyTwo, Jan 24, 2004

  2. SlaphappyTwo