    error.

    Thanks much,

    Julie

    Julie Knotts, Apr 27, 2006

  2. Julie  Knotts

    Vanguard Guest

    "Julie Knotts" <> wrote in message
    news:Wn94g.9892$...
    > Don't know how all of this works, but I need help for the above
    > referenced error.

    Sounds like software you installed for whatever UNNAMED mouse you have
    installed. So WHAT mouse do you have installed? Did you install the
    software for it? Was it the version of the software for whatever
    UNNAMED operating system and version of it that you use? Too little
    from your post regarding your environment and equipment to know what you
    have.

    --
    How to post:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm