    I have tried to burn the DVD with two different burners and two different
    burner programs.

    What shal i do?

    =?Utf-8?B?QW5keV8xOTgx?=, Sep 9, 2006

  2. You did burn the .ISO, didn´t you?

    --
    Asus P5WDG2 WS Pro (i975X Express)
    Core 2 Extreme X6800
    RAPTOR 2x150 GB RAID 0 (ICH7R)
    4GB DDR2 800MHz
    GeForce 7800GTX (91.47)
    Samsung 24"
    Enermax 660W 35A@+12V
    LAN 100/100

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=, Sep 9, 2006

  3. I used the Burn Image selection in the recorder menu in Nero 7 to burn, i
    did'nt brun the ISO directly on the disk

    =?Utf-8?B?QW5keV8xOTgx?=, Sep 9, 2006
  4. This is most likely a bad download or a bad burn. Of the two, I'd strongly
    suspect a bad download, but given that it's such a pain to download Vista,
    I'd try one more burn, just in case. Close all other applications that are
    running before the burn, and turn on verification of the burn. And try
    slowing the speed down to 1/2 the maximum speed of your drive. If that
    doesn't work? Time to re-download the ISO.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 9, 2006
  5. Did you make sure your first boot device was set to CD-ROM? If not you will
    get the error you mentioned.

    Shirley Daugherty, Sep 9, 2006
  6. You might want to check the integrity of the ISO you downloaded:
    Windows Vista BETA 2 Ultimate Edition MD5 and CRC Values Information:

    x86
    - File Size = 2.5 GB
    MD5 hash: 22486e815a38feffd9667317dfeec55a
    SHA1 hash: e00b4ebbc81fb420cf047973b95a9cfb7cdf51b7

    x64
    - File Size = 3.6 GB
    MD5 hash: f3a385aae6e4dea9226e31d9f1148b56
    SHA1 hash: 8e4de7a72c828a3543ff1663243eb0836da07eea
    --
    http://adacosta.live.spaces.com
    I use the Ahead NERO MD5 Verifier:

    Andre Da Costa, Sep 9, 2006
  7. Hi
    The problem was that my internal DVD players/burners is a bit old, and shoud
    be replaced, when i used my external Sony DVD burner to boot with, it worked
    OK.

    Now im running Vista X64, and evrything works fine.

    =?Utf-8?B?QW5keV8xOTgx?=, Sep 9, 2006