    incredimail so I've switched to outlook express.I still get this message,but
    I think the mail is sending(not stuck in outbox as with incredimail).How do
    i correct this error message???Thanks,Craig

    cmint21, Jul 3, 2004

  2. cmint21

    Lazarus Guest

    you probably have the wrong setting in the server setting for IN and OUT
    (tools/accounts/highlight mail account/properties/server tab

    outgoing mail
    incoming mail

    (one of the netries here is wrong)

    goto your isps help pages and look for "setting up OE manually" and find out
    what the exact settings are!

    Lazarus, Jul 3, 2004

  3. cmint21

    Paul - xxx Guest

    cmint21 typed:
    > states 'POP3" could not be found.Have had trouble sending emails with
    > incredimail so I've switched to outlook express.I still get this
    > message,but I think the mail is sending(not stuck in outbox as with
    > incredimail).How do i correct this error message???Thanks,Craig

    A verbatim copy of the error message would help a great deal.

    However, POP3 generally refers to your email server, and would suggest you
    have the settings wrong. Based on your post, I'd suggest you check spelling
    and punctuation of your account settings ..

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks

    Paul - xxx, Jul 3, 2004