    previous safe point does not make any difference.

    Any suggestions gratefully received

    KJW
    kevin wainhouse, Dec 4, 2006

  2. kevin wainhouse

    Brian Guest

    Have you tried doing a repair or reinstall on Office? That file does not
    show up as a MS file for Office. Is it something you added in after
    installing Office maybe? It could be that your add in is not functioning
    properly or Word and Outlook don't know where to find the file/folder for
    the function that is being performed by that add in. If you cant remember
    adding anything or have not done the repair I would try that first, then the
    reinstall of Office
    Brian, Dec 9, 2006