    Hi have received error message which i don/t understand no changes have been
    made to my computer can you help
    John

    johnbadboy, May 19, 2005

  2. johnbadboy

    Aquanaut Guest

    "johnbadboy" <> wrote in message
    news:UN5je.1388$...
    > Hi have received error message which i don/t understand no changes have
    > been
    > made to my computer can you help
    > John

    Go on --just for a giggle--let us know what the error is.
    Either that or
    1: tell your parents you have messed the machine up again downloading from
    P2P
    2: put it back in the box and take it back to the seller,they will
    understand.

    Aquanaut, May 19, 2005

  3. johnbadboy

    °Mike° Guest

    In <UN5je.1388$>,
    johnbadboy took 5 lines to utter:

    >Hi have received error message which i don/t understand no changes have been
    >made to my computer can you help
    >John

    Ok...and the error message is?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 19, 2005
  4. johnbadboy

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 20 May 2005 07:25:10 +1200, "johnbadboy"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi have received error message which i don/t understand no changes have been
    >made to my computer can you help

    No.

    Evan Platt, May 19, 2005
  5. On May 19, 2005, johnbadboy blathered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hi have received error message which i don/t understand no changes
    > have been made to my computer can you help
    > John

    Oh, shit. You're in big trouble now.

    --
    Arnold P. Furshlugginer