error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘vector’ with no type

Discussion in 'Software' started by samsneelam, Aug 28, 2008.

  1. samsneelam

    samsneelam

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Hi..
    This is samuel, while doing a program, i encountered this problem.. Let me give you clarity regarding my prob..

    I am having two files .. one is mpcplib.h it contains the follwing declerations....

    #include <queue>
    #include <vector>
    #include <string>
    class database {
    queue<delayTP> delayThrouput;
    queue<deviceStatus> dvStatus;
    queue<neighborEntry> neighborConnectivity;
    vector<staticRoute> stRouteInfo;
    vector<ifaceTable> ifaceInfo;
    }

    when i compile i m getting the following error..

    mpcplib.h:216: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘queue’ with no type
    mpcplib.h:216: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘<’ token
    mpcplib.h:217: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘queue’ with no type
    mpcplib.h:217: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘<’ token
    mpcplib.h:218: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘queue’ with no type
    mpcplib.h:218: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘<’ token
    mpcplib.h:219: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘vector’ with no type
    mpcplib.h:219: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘<’ token
    mpcplib.h:220: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘vector’ with no type
    mpcplib.h:220: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘<’ token
    mpcplib.h:221: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘vector’ with no type
    mpcplib.h:221: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘<’ token

    pls Remember.. deviceStatus,etc are my data structures defined already above..........

    COULD ANYBODY HELP ME to get rid of this. I already removed using namespace std in my files.

    Thanks in advance...

    samsneelam, Aug 28, 2008