    I downlaoded the German x64 Beta, burned it and booted it from dvd...

    HELP

    Arno

    Arno, Jun 13, 2006

  2. Arno

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:08:08 +0200, "Arno" <>
    wrote:

    >Tying to install ther germen vista beta2 on my AMD Turion 64

    Please post your Vista-related questions in the Vista newsgroups.

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jun 13, 2006

  3. Arno

    Arno Guest

    Hey Jud,

    Vista is Windows 32- or 64-bit and this is WINDOWS.64bit.GENERAL !!! no
    Limitation to XP in the groupname, right???

    "Jud Hendrix" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:08:08 +0200, "Arno"

    <>

    http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

    Arno, Jun 13, 2006
  4. Arno

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:12:19 +0200, "Arno" <>
    wrote:

    >Vista is Windows 32- or 64-bit and this is WINDOWS.64bit.GENERAL !!! no
    >Limitation to XP in the groupname, right???

    This group is not intended for Vista though, because Vista has it's own
    groups. So, your question belongs to the Vista newsgorup/forum. The 64-bit
    might make you think your question belongs here, but Vista 32 and Vista 64
    are the same product, so even questions regarding 64-bit Vista, still
    belong in the Vista newsgroup.

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jun 13, 2006
  5. Try verifying the download MD5 (search the forum, it has been discussed many,
    many times already). Try re-burning the dvd at the lowest speed you can.
    You did burn the .iso instead of simply make a data dvd, right?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBELiBWYW5kZW5CZXJn?=, Jun 13, 2006
  6. Arno

    Rick Guest

    Andrea posted the MD5s for the English version,
    but I don't recall seeing any MD5s for other
    versions.

    Rick, Jun 13, 2006
  7. Arno

    Arno Guest

    right i burned the iso... with 2.4x speed (lowest i can) but i checked also
    the checksum and got another as the one stated here

    "Mark D. VandenBerg" <> schrieb im
    Newsbeitrag news:...

    Arno, Jun 13, 2006
  8. Good point, Rick. Not enough coffee yet! I did some searching but couldn't
    find it.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBELiBWYW5kZW5CZXJn?=, Jun 13, 2006
  9. The limitation is that the users who post here are generally not Vista
    users. This ng got lumped into the list of newsgroups for Vista by MS in
    error. Unlike the other newsgroups listed this one was already functioning
    for support of 64-bit XP and Server 2003.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 13, 2006