    drive turned off, so I'm not convinced that its the problem. Can anyone
    help?

    Thanks.
    Paranoid Android, Feb 15, 2008

  2. Paranoid Android wrote:

    > When I install some software (4OD software and Fix-It Express 7 to name
    > two)
    > I get a message saying "Error 1327: Invalid Drive Z:\."
    >
    > What is going wrong? My Z: drive is a NAS hard drive attached to my
    > wireless router, however, I have tried to install software with the hard
    > drive turned off, so I'm not convinced that its the problem. Can anyone
    > help?

    Some path entry in your registry points there and it isn't available at the
    time you try to install the app.
    Either connect the drive (you may need to "connect as" another username, and
    modify the hostname as well) or run regedit, search for occurrencies of Z:
    (MRU entries won't matter) and remove them.
    wisdomkiller & pain, Feb 16, 2008