    Office. C:\Program Files\Common files\Microsoft shared\DAO\DAO360.dll is
    version 360.2521.0 when we require Version 360.3706.0

    Where can I find the fix for this? Thank you.

    AmeriFinance, Jul 9, 2003

  2. AmeriFinance

    °Mike° Guest

    ACC2000 The Updated Version of Microsoft Jet 4.0 Is
    Available in the Download Center
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;239114

    Use Jet40SP7_9xNT.exe to install Jet 4.0 SP7 on computers that
    are running Windows 95, Windows 98, or Windows NT 4.0.

    http://download.microsoft.com/download/e/8/c/e8c5729c-d90a-4d15-bdc1-cbc9eae82924/Jet40SP7_9xNT.exe

    <Careful of the wrap>

    Files in Jet 4.0 Service Pack 7

    The current release, Jet 4.0 SP7, contains the following files.
    These files were updated on June 11, 2003:
    File Name Version Size
    Dao360.dll 3.60.6508.2 561,424
    Expsrv.dll 6.0.72.9589 380,957
    Msexch40.dll 4.0.6807.0 512,272