    Countdown Begin when I am Doing Such important
    Work.Exception Error Windows Has to shutdown with in 30
    Sec.
    Chetan Jain, Aug 10, 2004

  2. Chetan Jain

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Chetan Jain" <> wrote in message
    news:35df01c47ee2$9ccac6a0$...
    > Countdown Begin when I am Doing Such important
    > Work.Exception Error Windows Has to shutdown with in 30
    > Sec.

    Sasser, sucka. See: software, antivirus.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 10, 2004

  3. Chetan Jain

    Tabasco1 Guest

    "Chetan Jain" <> wrote in message
    > Countdown Begin when I am Doing Such important
    > Work.Exception Error Windows Has to shutdown with in 30
    > Sec.

    Congratulations! Your worm can be removed but it is a challenge to do it
    before the system shuts down. :)

    Charles
    Torrance, California
    http://www.tcpslashipdomains.com
    http://www.tcpslaship.com under construction
    Tabasco1, Aug 11, 2004
  4. Chetan Jain

    Dragon Guest

    When the system is up for '30' seconds, change the system date to a year
    back. This should give you enough time to get the fix in.

    Dragon, Aug 12, 2004
  5. Chetan Jain

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 12, 2004 "Dragon" blathered:

    > When the system is up for '30' seconds, change the system date to a year
    > back. This should give you enough time to get the fi

    I tried that once when I accidentally deleted a file, worked like a charm.

    --
    Tech "'Who needs System Restore?' Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 12, 2004
  6. Chetan Jain

    Dragon Guest

    How does that work?

    Dragon, Aug 12, 2004
  7. Chetan Jain

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 12, 2004 "Dragon" blathered:

    > How does that work?

    Obviously, the system went "back in time" and the deleted file was there.

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Aug 12, 2004 "Dragon" blathered:
    >>
    >>> When the system is up for '30' seconds, change the system date to a year
    >>> back. This should give you enough time to get the fi

    >> I tried that once when I accidentally deleted a file, worked like a charm.

    --
    Tech "'Like, duh!' Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 13, 2004
  8. Chetan Jain

    Dragon Guest

    hmm, sure, why not.

    Dragon, Aug 13, 2004
  9. >> How does that work?

    >Obviously, the system went "back in time" and the deleted file was there.

    is that really possible?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 13, 2004
  10. Chetan Jain

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 13, 2004 "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" blathered:

    > is that really possible?

    Um, yeah... didn't you get the memo?

    --
    Tech "'Sure it does' Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 13, 2004
  11. >> is that really possible?

    >Um, yeah... didn't you get the memo?

    yup, two years ago.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 13, 2004