Error in IE6

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Ken Gast, Jun 14, 2004.

  1. Ken Gast

    Ken Gast Guest

    IE6
    Winxp Home
    Charter DSL
    Norton Antispam(uninstalled no success so reinstalled)

    Ever since I installed NAS i get an error whenever i try to join a Yahoo
    fantasy sports chat i get the error "
    Dhtml was unable to load correctly. [no voice object] Press enter to return
    to chat frontpage "

    IS this a problem from Antispam and can this be circumvented?

    --Ken TIA Guys(Gals)

    +++Cross-posting for most audience if someone else encountered this problem
    and their solutions. Do not contact me on ,y waste of Usenet its 4KB++
    Ken Gast, Jun 14, 2004

  2. Ken Gast

    Tim Weaver Guest

    Ken Gast wrote:

    > IE6
    > Winxp Home
    > Charter DSL
    > Norton Antispam(uninstalled no success so reinstalled)
    >
    > Ever since I installed NAS i get an error whenever i try to join a
    > Yahoo fantasy sports chat i get the error "
    > Dhtml was unable to load correctly. [no voice object] Press enter to
    > return to chat frontpage "
    >
    > IS this a problem from Antispam and can this be circumvented?
    >
    > +++Cross-posting for most audience if someone else encountered this
    > problem and their solutions. Do not contact me on ,y waste of Usenet
    > its 4KB++

    I know nothing about NAS, but it sounds like a Yahoo second level domain
    name being considered a spam source. You can probably unblock it, somehow,
    if that's the problem. As I said, I've know nothing about it, just a guess.
    --
    Tim Weaver
    Tim Weaver, Jun 14, 2004

  3. Ken Gast

    mark mandel Guest

    "Ken Gast" <> wrote in message
    > IE6
    > Winxp Home
    > Charter DSL
    > Norton Antispam(uninstalled no success so reinstalled)
    >
    > Ever since I installed NAS i get an error whenever i try to join a Yahoo
    > fantasy sports chat i get the error "
    > Dhtml was unable to load correctly. [no voice object] Press enter to

    return
    > to chat frontpage "
    >

    > IS this a problem from Antispam and can this be circumvented?
    >

    > --Ken TIA Guys(Gals)

    I would think the NAS should have a feature to configure it so it won't
    recognize something as spam which isn't which might very well be the case
    here. This will be all the more true if that error message appears when you
    go to other sites.

    Mark Mandell

    mark mandel, Jun 14, 2004
  4. Ken Gast

    Andrew Guest

    6/13/2004 10:09:28 PM

    Ken Gast <> wrote in message

    <sN7zc.2534$>

    > IE6

    > Winxp Home

    > Charter DSL

    > Norton Antispam(uninstalled no success so reinstalled)

    > Ever since I installed NAS i get an error whenever i try to join

    a Yahoo

    > fantasy sports chat i get the error "

    > Dhtml was unable to load correctly. [no voice object] Press enter

    to return

    > to chat frontpage "

    > IS this a problem from Antispam and can this be circumvented?

    > --Ken TIA Guys(Gals)

    This is a scripting error. If you have script blocking on (and this
    is a useful feature) it might be interfering with Yahoo somehow.

    Turn blocking off, test the site. Maybe there is an "exception" that
    can configured for that site?

    Andrew
    Andrew, Jun 15, 2004