error in compilation of Open source for H.323 from openh323.org ,help plz

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by suhas, Feb 22, 2004.

  1. suhas

    suhas Guest

    Hi All,

    I'm doing my final year graduation project in VOIP, and currently
    dealing with the open source of H.323 dowloaded from openh323.org
    But the code is not getting compiled, its giving a lots of comilation
    and linking errors.
    According to what I have understood, its unable to convert a .exp file
    to a .def file successfully, due to which is is encountering many
    unresolved references.
    If anyone can throw some light on this topic, I would be highly
    obliged,
    I'm running out of time.
    If someone has successfully compiled the open source then plz help me.
    I can be contaced on

    Suhas
    suhas, Feb 22, 2004

  2. (suhas) wrote in

    > I'm doing my final year graduation project in VOIP, and currently
    > dealing with the open source of H.323 dowloaded from openh323.org
    > But the code is not getting compiled, its giving a lots of comilation
    > and linking errors.

    Post a question to the OpenH323 mailinglist WITH the error messages you
    get.

    I assume you also downloaded and built PWLib?

    Did you read the README file?

    --
    Andreas
    Andreas Sikkema, Feb 23, 2004