    Burt Guest

    How do I eliminate the pop up window which at times shows an error would you
    like to send to Microsoft. I never do. .

    Burt, Jan 8, 2004

  2. Burt

    MrToad Guest

    "Burt" <> Ran in the back door and shouted

    > How do I eliminate the pop up window which at times shows an error
    > would you like to send to Microsoft. I never do. .

    Open the System applet from Control Panel, and select the Advanced tab.
    Near the bottom, click the Error Reporting button.
    Click the option for Disabling error reporting.

    --
    MrToad

    MrToad, Jan 8, 2004

  3. Burt

    Burt Guest

    I checked and the disable report is checked, what next?

    Burt, Jan 9, 2004
  4. Burt

    > I checked and the disable report is checked, what next?
    > "MrToad" <> wrote in message
    >> "Burt" <> Ran in the back door and

    shouted

    >> > How do I eliminate the pop up window which at times shows an error
    >> > would you like to send to Microsoft. I never do. .
    >> >

    >> Open the System applet from Control Panel, and select the Advanced

    tab.
    >> Near the bottom, click the Error Reporting button.
    >> Click the option for Disabling error reporting.
    >>
    >> --
    >> MrToad

    You *may* have to reboot for it to take effect, as it changes an registry
    entry.
    If you're still getting them after that, check to see if your registry
    has been protected by an administrative policy.

    --
    MrToad

    MrToad, Jan 9, 2004