    There are 18 folders totalling 2.4 GB. The harddisk is 20 GB in size. OS
    is Win 98SE.

    Thanks
    Hung KH, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Hung KH

    °Mike° Guest

    How have you set up 'New' menu on a right click? It is not
    available in a default Windows 98/SE setup.

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 05:45:48 +0800, in
    <>
    Hung KH scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 25, 2003

  3. Hung KH

    Jerry G. Guest

    Can you make a folder in any other sub folder???

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com
    Instruments http://www.zoom-one.com/glgtech.htm

    Jerry G., Sep 26, 2003
  4. Hung KH

    Hung @ PC2 Guest

    I meant after I open the hardisk in Explorer and right click at right pane
    of explorer. Anyway, the problem disppaeared after I restart my computer the
    next day.

    Hung @ PC2, Sep 26, 2003
  5. Hung KH

    Hung @ PC2 Guest

    The problem has gone after a reboot. Thanks.

    Hung

    Hung @ PC2, Sep 26, 2003