    and the next day it wasn't.

    >From what I've read, it sounds like it's a permissions problem. It

    could be something with dll files or an ocx file in the registry.

    I don't know what I should do to fix this problem. I don't even know
    why it happened. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?
    Mike S., Aug 19, 2006

  2. Mike S.

    Plato Guest

    Mike S. wrote:

    > A few weeks ago, I started receiving "Error Code 14 - 80070005" when

    When you googled the message, what steps did you try to fix it?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Aug 19, 2006

  3. Mike S.

    samuel Guest

    "Mike S." <> wrote in

    > A few weeks ago, I started receiving "Error Code 14 -
    > 80070005" when trying to listen to music on Yahoo Launchcast.
    > One day it was working and the next day it wasn't.
    >
    >>From what I've read, it sounds like it's a permissions
    >>problem. It

    > could be something with dll files or an ocx file in the
    > registry.
    >
    > I don't know what I should do to fix this problem. I don't
    > even know why it happened. Does anyone have any suggestions on
    > how to fix this?

    yahoo...

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="Error Code 14 -
    +80070005%22+&btnG=Google+Search
    samuel, Aug 19, 2006
  4. Mike S.

    samuel Guest

    samuel <> wrote in

    > "Mike S." <> wrote in
    >
    >> A few weeks ago, I started receiving "Error Code 14 -
    >> 80070005" when trying to listen to music on Yahoo Launchcast.
    >> One day it was working and the next day it wasn't.
    >>
    >>>From what I've read, it sounds like it's a permissions
    >>>problem. It

    >> could be something with dll files or an ocx file in the
    >> registry.
    >>
    >> I don't know what I should do to fix this problem. I don't
    >> even know why it happened. Does anyone have any suggestions on
    >> how to fix this?

    > yahoo...
    >
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="Error Code 14 -
    > +80070005%22+&btnG=Google+Search

    microsoft hotfix it seems do you have xp ?
    http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/;_ylt=AvNWWgRfmLZDIEZORZaEns0J
    5wt.?qid=1006050715603

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=912817

    http://search.microsoft.com/results.aspx?mkt=en-US&setlang=en-