    if we give server=server2, and execute http://localhost/application, the above mentioned error occurs..

    Can anyone throw some light on this regard.
    Its urgent.

    srvking, May 12, 2006

  2. srvking

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    dont look at me for an answer i never liked .NET.

    Though i could direct u to saying theres something wrong with ur 2nd SQL Server? or are they direct Images of each other?

    unholy, May 12, 2006

  3. srvking

    srvking

    Joined:
    May 12, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    I wud really appreciate if u give me some reference even though u dont like .Net....

    Actually server1 and server2 have been installed from the same CD to different machines.. so they are virtually the same.. may be there cud have been some mistake while configurnig server2, but what that i am not sure...

    srvking, May 13, 2006
  4. srvking

    fred5152

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2007
    Messages:
    12
    from which server are you accessing the database?
    can you post your connection string?

    fred5152, Dec 18, 2007