    occurs.......can you help me?
    Thank you
    Rossella
    =?Utf-8?B?cm9zc2VsbGE=?=, Jul 16, 2007

  2. John Thomas Smith, Jul 16, 2007

  3. Hi
    This error probably relates to Windows Wireless Zero Configuration (WZC).
    This page would explain how to set it back to Auto ON.
    It might be that it is switched off by another Wireless application running
    in background make sure that the original Wireless card utility is Not
    running too.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 17, 2007
  4. thank you for your kind and immediately answer.......I have made all you have
    indicated but when I press ability for zero configuration it comes a new
    error n° 1068 and I dont know what it is.........
    Now I am connected with a low connection to an old configuration of my
    router and not to the right connection ........
    Rossella

    =?Utf-8?B?cm9zc2VsbGE=?=, Jul 17, 2007
  5. Hi
    Error 1068 indicates that one of the services that the network is dependent
    on is Off.
    May be this can Help, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827328
    In addition I would suggest that you should read this page and make sure
    that your Wireless computer is configured correctly,
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    You can try to refresh the network too,
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/299357
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 17, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?cm9zc2VsbGE=?=

    VB Guest

    Thanks this worked magnificently for me. WZC had been inadvertently disabled,
    but for this bit of information I would still be raking my hair out>
    VB

    VB, Dec 11, 2008
  7. Hi
    http://www.ezlan.net/2Tups.jpg
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 11, 2008
  8. =?Utf-8?B?cm9zc2VsbGE=?=

    maxtaurus1 Guest

    maxtaurus1, Dec 21, 2008
  9. =?Utf-8?B?cm9zc2VsbGE=?=

    maxtaurus1 Guest

    maxtaurus1, Dec 21, 2008
  10. =?Utf-8?B?cm9zc2VsbGE=?=

    maxtaurus1 Guest

    maxtaurus1, Dec 21, 2008
  11. =?Utf-8?B?cm9zc2VsbGE=?=

    maxtaurus1 Guest

    maxtaurus1, Dec 21, 2008
  12. =?Utf-8?B?cm9zc2VsbGE=?=

    maxtaurus1 Guest

    maxtaurus1, Dec 21, 2008
  13. =?Utf-8?B?cm9zc2VsbGE=?=

    James Egan Guest

    On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 12:36:09 -0800, maxtaurus1
    <> wrote:

    >"Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote:
    >
    >> "rossella" <> wrote in message

    That's quite a stammer you have there, Max.

    Jim :)
    James Egan, Dec 22, 2008
  14. =?Utf-8?B?cm9zc2VsbGE=?=

    Lindakay13 Guest

    Lindakay13, Jan 16, 2009
  15. =?Utf-8?B?cm9zc2VsbGE=?=

    9ui09 Guest

    9ui09, Jan 20, 2010
  16. =?Utf-8?B?cm9zc2VsbGE=?=

    9ui09 Guest

    9ui09, Jan 20, 2010
  17. =?Utf-8?B?cm9zc2VsbGE=?=

    9ui09 Guest

    9ui09, Jan 20, 2010
  18. Hi
    If you can connect to another access point it means that your basic Wireless
    works but it is opened and you are Not using any security.
    First look at the preferred List of the Wireless and clean it up.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless/wzc3.jpg
    Then set your Wireless with the best level of security that your Access
    Point supports.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Jan 20, 2010