    server01 is functional. I'm trying to create the dist
    folder on server01 so as to upgrade computer01 from WIN98
    TO WIN2KSERV.
    D. Brown, May 5, 2004

  2. You cannot upgrade win98 to server.
    =?Utf-8?B?UkVH?=, May 5, 2004

  3. D. Brown

    Guest Guest

    not upgrade windows 98 to 2k server
    Guest, May 5, 2004
  4. D. Brown

    Winny Guest

    You cannot upgrade Windows 98 to anything, because the new
    Operating Systems have higher minimum hardware
    requirements.

    Replace the PC with a new Dell laptop running XP, and have
    your burger-flipping Tech Geek friend configure it for you
    in exchange for a pizza and a six pack of Henry's.
    Winny, May 6, 2004