    found windows is now deletng file" This started after I tryed to play a
    movie clip.It does not seem to cayse any ill effect to the pc but is very
    erritating.
    Hac, Jan 25, 2004

  2. Hac

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jan 25, 2004

  3. Hac

    Hac Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:50:23 +0000, °Mike° wrote:

    > So is very badly written English.
    >

    > On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:21:27 GMT, in
    > <h0c7gmldct7s$.1irgzd8bbytp3$>
    > Hac scrawled:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    >>c but is very erritating.

    The system is clean,still got the error-38427
    Hac, Jan 26, 2004
  4. Hac

    Boomer Guest

    Hac, <> wrote:

    > On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:50:23 +0000, °Mike° wrote:
    >
    >> So is very badly written English.
    >>

    >> On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 17:21:27 GMT, in
    >> <h0c7gmldct7s$.1irgzd8bbytp3$>
    >> Hac scrawled:
    >>
    >> <snip>
    >>
    >>>c but is very erritating.

    > The system is clean,still got the error-38427

    What is the EXACT error message?

    Please read these:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#asking
    Boomer, Jan 26, 2004
  5. > I get this error at start up error-38427.It says "A vaild dll file was not
    > found windows is now deletng file" This started after I tryed to play a
    > movie clip.It does not seem to cayse any ill effect to the pc but is very
    > erritating.

    A video playback should not corrupt system files. Have you considered
    using Linux?

    http://www.lindows.com/lindows_sales_intro.php
    http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/9.1/features/
    http://www.suse.com/us/private/products/suse_linux/

    While you consider using a better operating system, run "sfc /scannow"
    with your Microsoft Windows installation CD-ROM inserted in the
    appropriate drive.
    Alexander Rogge, Jan 26, 2004