Error 1720: There is a problem with this Windows Installer package

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?U2lkIFdpbGxpYW1z?=, Sep 15, 2005.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?U2lkIFdpbGxpYW1z?=, Sep 15, 2005

  2. Could you tell us whats the name of the software? Probably you need to get
    an update from the manufacturers website.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 15, 2005

  3. QuarkXPress
    =?Utf-8?B?U2lkIFdpbGxpYW1z?=, Sep 15, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U2lkIFdpbGxpYW1z?=

    Rick Guest

    Sid Williams wrote:
    > QuarkXPress

    Have you contacted Quark to see if this software is compatible with x64?
    Is the install/setup program 32-bit? If it's 16-bit, it won't install
    in x64.
    Rick, Sep 15, 2005
  5. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 15, 2005