    Patricia

    WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx
    Patricia Hinestrosa, Sep 17, 2009

  2. Patricia Hinestrosa

    Carlos Guest

    Patricia,
    Have you tried Family Tree Maker 2010 FAQ section?
    http://ftm.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ftm.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php?p_sid=fYoHscIj
    Carlos

    Patricia:
    Probaste en la sección de preguntas más frecuentes del programa?
    http://ftm.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ftm.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php?p_sid=fYoHscIj
    Atte.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Sep 18, 2009

  3. Patricia Hinestrosa

    John Barnes Guest

    The program is most likely not 64-bit compatible.

    John Barnes, Sep 18, 2009
  4. Patricia Hinestrosa

    David B. Guest

    2009 specificall stated it required a 32 bit OS
    http://ftm.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ftm.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=4824&p_created=1245125680&p_sid=UXDnlfIj&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9NCw0JnBfcHJvZHM9MCZwX2NhdHM9JnBfcHY9JnBfY3Y9JnBfc2VhcmNoX3R5cGU9YW5zd2Vycy5zZWFyY2hfbmwmcF9wYWdlPTEmcF9zZWFyY2hfdGV4dD02NCBiaXQ!&p_li=&p_topview=1

    2010 does not
    http://ancestry.custhelp.com/cgi-bi...er/sab_answer.php?p_faqid=4952&p_sid=AUxVlfIj

    They need to answer the question, is 2010 x64 compatible.

    --

    ------

    David B., Sep 18, 2009
  5. Patricia Hinestrosa

    Lee Steele Guest

    I have family Tree Maker 2010 installed on Win7 Build 7100 64 Bit. I did
    not have to install it in any compatibility mode. It works fine for me.

    Lee Steele

    Lee Steele, Sep 18, 2009