    You can email me at if you'd like.

    Thanx soooo much.
    LindaZ

    LindaZ, Jul 22, 2006

  2. LindaZ

    why? Guest

    On 22 Jul 2006 11:34:17 -0700, LindaZ wrote:

    >Hi Everyone.
    >
    >When I download PSP (any version) I get the following error message:

    At least Jasc gives it away as Paint Shop Pro, PSP can mean several
    things.

    Downloading it shouldn't cause problems.

    As it's usually not free, except perhaps on magazine CD/DVDs try the
    demo from an alternative site, don't use download managers.

    >ERROR 1311 Source file not found:C:\program files\Jasc software inc\set
    >up files\english paint shop pro 901 (which I cannot uninstall for some
    >reason) Jasc premier ESD\data 1 cab. Verify that the file exists and
    >that you can access it.

    Try newsgroup - comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro

    Look for help/support & faqs at
    www.corel.com/paintshop/

    Me

    why?, Jul 22, 2006

  3. LindaZ

    Ben Myers Guest

    Make sure the computer has a "c:\windows\temp" folder. If this doesn't
    help, see if there is an "install.log" file in one of these folders.

    C:\Program Files\PSP
    C:\Program Files\Jasc software inc\set up files\english\paint shop pro 901\Jasc premier ESD\data 1 cab

    Ben

    Ben Myers, Jul 23, 2006