Errent Request

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Donny Quan, Sep 10, 2003.

  1. Donny Quan

    Donny Quan Guest

    Can someone please explain the difference in effect between oxycodone and
    percocet?
    Here's what I don't get: both are oxycodone, but oxycontin is time
    released and percocet is not. Re oxycontin it is always warned that
    if crushed it can cause od's by hitting your system all at once.
    Also oxy is viewed (by somebody or other - maybe just the media) as
    being much more powerful than percocet.
    BUT, It would seem that if a person was used to taking two 5mg
    percocets, then one 10mg oxy should have LESS effect, but last
    longer, because the same amount of oxycodone is relased over a longer
    time period. Therefore, wouldn't it be best to crush a 10mg oxy to
    get an equivalent effect to two 5mg percocets?
    AND, if the goal was to achieve the same effect as two 5mg percocets,
    but for the longer time duration possible with oxycontin, how much
    oxycontin would one take? Maybe 15mg's? Maybe 20mg's?

    Maybe I missed the bus for work today and got fired but ya know what, i
    aint
    going ta give ah shit because my dick always get's me out ah trouble.

    -=-

    Donny Quan, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Donny Quan

    doS Guest

    Please send me samples of each to try.

    doS, Sep 10, 2003

  3. Donny Quan

    Ed Guest

    Ed, Sep 10, 2003
  4. Donny Quan

    Al Gloer Guest

    I was wondering how Percocet & Oxycodone applied to thise part of the
    usenet....

    I sincerely hope this guy does not have an LEUP.

    Al Gloer, Sep 12, 2003
  5. "Al Gloer" <> wrote in news:LF88b.152089$xf.20830
    @lakeread04:

    > I was wondering how Percocet & Oxycodone applied to thise part of the
    > usenet....
    >
    > I sincerely hope this guy does not have an LEUP.

    They're too expensive to use as a binder...

    len.

    Leonard Fehskens, Sep 12, 2003
  6. Donny Quan

    Al Gloer Guest

    On the other hand, you just load up on oxycodone, and then when you wake up
    someone can tell you you completed a perfect flight. They would not be
    lying...

    Al Gloer, Sep 12, 2003