    "power calibration" error and the disk is not erased.
    Anyone have this prolem and know a solution?
    TIA

    sanpablo, Jan 20, 2004

  2. sanpablo

    Cropsy Guest

    Yes I have, and the solution is to change to another brand of DVD media. I
    bought som cheapshit DVD whith a name I have never heard of before. I
    changed to Memorex, Maxell, Fuji and Pioneer and have never had the problem
    again. Except for when I try those cheap brands.

    You get what you pay for.

    Sorry for my english wrighting, but I hope you understand what I mean.
    English is not my native language.

    Cropsy

    Cropsy, Jan 20, 2004

  3. sanpablo

    sanpablo Guest

    On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 19:18:37 GMT, "Cropsy" <> wrote:

    >Yes I have, and the solution is to change to another brand of DVD media. I
    >bought som cheapshit DVD whith a name I have never heard of before. I
    >changed to Memorex, Maxell, Fuji and Pioneer and have never had the problem
    >again. Except for when I try those cheap brands.

    I am using name brand media-TDK, Memorex, Fuji, etc...

    sanpablo, Jan 21, 2004