    might be doing wrong? Thank you very much in advance.

    Regards

    SushiBoy
    SushiBoy, Dec 1, 2003

  2. SushiBoy

    Mitch Guest

    In article
    <stzyb.108056$>,
    SushiBoy <> wrote:

    > I have burned an audio CD...and I now wish to erase it and burn over it. I
    > have the option to erase and format...but....when I click on any of those 2
    > options....nothing happens. Can anyone give me some clues as to what I
    > might be doing wrong? Thank you very much in advance.

    Well, first -- do you own a CD-R drive or a CD-RW drive?

    Next, are you talking about a CD-R disc or a CD-RW disc?

    If you have a CD-RW drive and used a CD-RW disc, is it readable now,
    and was the session finalized?
    Mitch, Dec 1, 2003

  3. SushiBoy

    SushiBoy Guest

    First off...thanks for answering. Now...it's a CD-RW drive. And the disc
    was burned by a friend of mine some time ago. The disc itself is CD-R. So
    I guess they're not capatible eh?

    SushiBoy, Dec 1, 2003
  4. SushiBoy

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You cannot erase a CD-R disk. It has to be a CDRW disk.

    pcbutts1, Dec 1, 2003
  5. SushiBoy

    SushiBoy Guest

    I wasn't aware of that. Thank you for the reply.

    SushiBoy, Dec 1, 2003