    How do I completely erase my unused didsk space, etc. Which software is
    best, for unrecoverable deletion? What do I delete before I erase? System
    restore, etc!
    Nowhere, Jan 18, 2005

  2. Nowhere

    John Holmes Guest

    Nowhere came up with this:

    > How do I completely erase my unused didsk space, etc. Which software is
    > best, for unrecoverable deletion? What do I delete before I erase?

    System
    > restore, etc!

    I've found an excellent approach on this site:

    http://nolte-net.de/en/article/lego_disk.html

    --
    -John Holmes-

    "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."
    John Holmes, Jan 18, 2005

  3. Nowhere

    MasherMan Guest

    On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:22:48 -0000, "Nowhere"
    <> wrote:

    >How do I completely erase my unused didsk space, etc. Which software is
    >best, for unrecoverable deletion? What do I delete before I erase? System
    >restore, etc!

    Just get a program like Detection Master - it even proves it does what
    it says on the can.
    MasherMan, Jan 19, 2005