    so.. how can i erase or DISABLE it from my pc

    tia

    kwijlebabulus
    kwijlebabulus, Dec 1, 2003

  2. kwijlebabulus

    Duane Arnold Guest

    kwijlebabulus <alexander-rickert'remove'@pandora.be> wrote in
    news::

    > hello folks
    >
    > i have win xp prof fully updated running on my machine!!
    >
    > i use netscape 4.79 as default email application!
    > but always i will send an email outlouk opens!!!
    > i uninstalled all i could find but it still semms to beet the default
    > app. on my pc
    >
    > so.. how can i erase or DISABLE it from my pc
    >
    > tia
    >
    > kwijlebabulus

    *How to diable Outlook Express on XP?* and Google is your friend.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Dec 1, 2003

  3. kwijlebabulus

    Wizard Guest

    Control Panel/internet options/programs

    Wizard, Dec 1, 2003
  4. thx m8's
    kwijlebabulus, Dec 1, 2003
  5. can't find any resonable hints to disable outlook

    anyone who can help me?

    greets and thx kwijle
    kwijlebabulus, Dec 1, 2003
  6. kwijlebabulus

    LarryLamb Guest

    "kwijlebabulus" <alexander-rickert'remove'@pandora.be> wrote in message
    > can't find any resonable hints to disable outlook
    >
    > anyone who can help me?
    >
    > greets and thx kwijle

    Close all browser windows then go to Internet Options in Control Panel and
    select the Programs tab. Deselect the item 'Internet Explorer should check to
    see if it is the default.'. The next time you open Netscape you should get a
    dialogue box asking if you want to make it the default browser. If that doesn't
    work go to Network Connections in Control Panel, select the Advanced menu and
    click Dial-Up Preferences. Select the Autodial tab and make sure the checkbox
    next to your ISP is checked then click OK.
    LarryLamb, Dec 1, 2003