Equipment for the production of Documentaries, DVD, etc

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Jan 22, 2005.

  1. Hi,

    I have written many articles on Interfaith and want to transform them
    into lectures. I have the intention of making 30 to 45 minutes
    documentaries on different topics.

    I wonder if any of you is interested in rendering me a helping hand or
    suggest Cameras and other equipment for my job.

    My services are FREE and if any one wants me in the production of films,
    video, DVD, etc, I am prepared to help.

    You have seen the Film PASSION OF THE CHRIST and I can tell you many
    aspects were not well explained. For example, when Jesus was before the
    Pilate, there were three robbers and Jesus. How Barabass got himself to
    be freed, that I can explain?

    I tell you many other facts that are unknown to the Book theologians.
    For example, John, the Baptist never baptised a woman and only the men
    who were not clever but simple minded. He baptised them in the name of
    Abraham and not what they do these days. Christianity became corrupt by
    the end of the first century.

    --
    Ask Seek Knock

    Chaudhry Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
    Retired Lecturer in Metallurgy
    Sahejdhari Sikh/Mussallmaan Pir Nanak Shah
    To know Satguru Nanak Dev Ji know Christ Jesus
    To know Christ Jesus know Prophet Elijah John
    In whose name. John baptised men in water?
    No son of Man, no son of God.
    Logically Gospel is as simple as ABC.
    HOLY SPIRIT, "common sense", SHATTERS
    THE FETTERS OF THE LETTERS/BOOKS.