    only a black ink cartridge ?

    I only need black and white and not colour printouts.

    Do I need a colour cartridge in the printer for it to work ?
    pokhara67, Jul 12, 2007

  2. pokhara67 <> wrote in
    news::

    > EPSON STYLUS COLOR 600 :: Printing with only the black ink cartridge
    >
    > Is it possible to print using an EPSON STYLUS COLOR 600 Printer using
    > only a black ink cartridge ?
    >
    > I only need black and white and not colour printouts.
    >
    > Do I need a colour cartridge in the printer for it to work ?

    Hey GoogleGrouper with a British accent,

    I like printers because they're neater than
    cursive manually by hand with pen and paper.
    What a drag! Try it one way if it doesn't
    work try it the other and if it doesn't work
    take it back to Walmart and get something nice
    for your girlfriend like crotchless panties.

    --

    http://www.impeachribbon.com/

    http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Fucktard
    Bucky Breeder, Jul 12, 2007

  3. pokhara67

    DemoDisk Guest

    "pokhara67" <> wrote in message
    > EPSON STYLUS COLOR 600 :: Printing with only the black ink cartridge
    >
    > Is it possible to print using an EPSON STYLUS COLOR 600 Printer using
    > only a black ink cartridge ?
    >
    > I only need black and white and not colour printouts.
    >
    > Do I need a colour cartridge in the printer for it to work ?

    I have that printer, and so rarely use color that the cartridge is usu
    clogged/empty. It prints. You could *try* w/o the colour cartridge...no
    harm done if it doesn't work.

    Now, if you're looking to hack the Epson to default to black w/o
    bothering with a color cartridge, try comp.periphs.printers.

    HTH
    JM
    DemoDisk, Jul 13, 2007
  4. pokhara67

    Sedanman Guest

    "pokhara67" <> wrote in message
    > EPSON STYLUS COLOR 600 :: Printing with only the black ink cartridge
    >
    > Is it possible to print using an EPSON STYLUS COLOR 600 Printer using
    > only a black ink cartridge ?
    >
    > I only need black and white and not colour printouts.
    >
    > Do I need a colour cartridge in the printer for it to work ?

    Go to your printer settings and reset to black not color
    Sedanman, Jul 18, 2007