    Can someone tell me how to set these as no matter what I do when I open the
    utility settings up and make my preffered settings when i open it back up it
    has reset itself to 888.
    Melv, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Melv

    Patrick Guest

    Melv wrote:
    > Can someone tell me how to set these as no matter what I do when I
    > open the utility settings up and make my preffered settings when i
    > open it back up it has reset itself to 888.

    As I remember the matter this is to be expected, cos say you wanted to
    select a setting of lower than 1 you would set it at 1, ok-out (or whatever
    it is), the display would then show 8 in the middle again, so you would now
    set it at 7 to achieve the setting of (lower than 1).

    Above, I'm sure is 'as clear as mud'. I'll go have a look see if I can
    explain it to myself better.
    Patrick, Aug 19, 2003