    I cannot find anything on the drivers for my printer, can someone help. I
    have seached the epson site with no luck.

    Michael

    Michael, May 26, 2005

  2. Michael

    Rick Guest

    The only entity that can help you is Epson!

    Rick, May 27, 2005

  3. Michael

    Ron Bogart Guest

    In news:,
    Michael <> did some thinking and came up with these words:
    > I cannot find anything on the drivers for my printer, can someone
    > help. I have seached the epson site with no luck.
    >
    > Michael

    Sorry that I have nothing more to offer than a question: "Did you contact
    Epson with your question after the search you performed?"

    --
    Ron Bogart {} ô¿ô¬
    Associate Expert

    Ron Bogart, May 27, 2005