    -- Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Beta 6
    -- http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
    , Sep 22, 2005

  2. You knead a both cartridges for them to work no way out sorry

    anthony morris, Sep 22, 2005

  3. Brian Guest

    "Edmonton_Guy" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I've got an Epson Stylus Photo R300 printer. My black ink has went
    > down super fast and the other colors are still about 65% full. Is
    > there a way to tune the driver to forget about black and print with
    > blue?
    >
    > Thanks
    > -- Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Beta 6
    > -- http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

    try this service utility. I have it myself and works great for me.
    http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml
    Brian, Sep 22, 2005
  4. Guest

    , Sep 22, 2005
  5. Guest

    Re: Epson Photo Printer, Black ink is out, Way to print with others?---final

    For some reason that program won't recognize my printer, can't
    communicate with it... I heard of this resetter you can buy that goes
    in between your usb port and your printer I'm just going to buy if I
    can find that site again.

    Thanks anyways,

    Edmonton_Guy
    -- Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Beta 6