    Blair Guest

    Can anyone tell me the cheapest supplier of Epson Photo paper

    Blair
    Blair, Jun 13, 2005

  2. Blair

    TAFKAB Guest

    www.atlex.com

    TAFKAB, Jun 13, 2005

  3. Blair

    Blair Guest

    Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I am in UK. I should have stated that

    Blair

    Blair, Jun 13, 2005
  4. Blair

    Celcius Guest

    I don't know whether Costco is in the UK, but Costco in Ottawa, Canada sells
    Epson's glossy photo paper (120 sheets) for around $26 CND.
    Marcel

    Celcius, Jun 13, 2005
  5. Blair

    Bigguy Guest

    Bigguy, Jun 13, 2005
  6. Blair

    Blair Guest

    Blair, Jun 13, 2005
  7. Blair

    Odie Ferrous Guest

    Blair wrote:

    > Can anyone tell me the cheapest supplier of Epson Photo paper
    >
    > Blair

    www.viking-direct.co.uk

    I use them a lot - superb company.

    Not always the cheapest, but current pricing on Epson paper (glossy,
    155gsm) seems good.

    Odie
    --
    Retrodata