    Epson perfection 3490 drivers. Is it by chance already built into x64?

    --
    Brandon Clinger
    Brandon Clinger, Jan 5, 2006

  2. Not guranteed, check here to see if any x64 drivers for your Epson printer
    is listed at the following link:

    Found the info on Charlie Russels site based on info from Mirko:
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64
    http://esupport.epson-europe.com/Vi...B8769B978446C458D2EEA1A0D465A0C939DFC39A9C3EE
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    This is the only thing that is holding me back from upgrading to x64, the

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jan 5, 2006

  3. Brandon Clinger

    John Barnes Guest

    It isn't listed by that name or number in the built in list.

    John Barnes, Jan 6, 2006