Epson Perfection 12 50 Negitive scanning

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mick., Jul 17, 2004.

  1. Mick.

    Mick. Guest

    Hi,

    I have just bought the Negative/ Slide adaptor for my Epson Perfection 1550
    Scanner.

    To use the film adaptor in manual mode,it says to set the Document source
    to TPU instead of Flatbed

    but the Document Source box is greyed out!

    there is no information with it and I got this from Epson's site.

    Computer is an AMD A tholon XP 2400+ with Windows XP Home

    Thanks,
    Mick

    Mick., Jul 17, 2004

  2. Mick.

    Hamman Guest

    > Computer is an AMD A tholon XP 2400+ with Windows XP Home

    RHAAAAA, that frives me insane!

    its not:

    A tholon
    Altherlon
    Alton

    its: ATHLON... A-T-H-L-O-N

    hamman

    Hamman, Jul 17, 2004

  3. Mick.

    Scraggy Guest

    Hamman wrote:
    >> Computer is an AMD A tholon XP 2400+ with Windows XP Home
    >>

    > RHAAAAA, that frives me insane!
    >
    > its not:
    >
    > A tholon
    > Altherlon
    > Alton
    >
    > its: ATHLON... A-T-H-L-O-N
    >

    > hamman

    Yes, I often get friven to cextraction myself.

    --
    "Traditionally most of Australia's imports come from overseas."
    Former Australian cabinet minister Keppel Enderbery.

    Scraggy, Jul 17, 2004