Epson P2000 Multimedia Storage Viewer - Update

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jim Muir, Mar 24, 2005.

  1. Jim Muir

    Jim Muir Guest

    Now onto my THIRD replacement unit and, AT LAST - NO DEAD PIXELS.

    The first two units I got the from the supplier with dead pixels had
    serial numbers that started: GKS00004----

    This new one has a serial number that begins: GKS00006----

    So I can only conclude that the first units off the production line
    had faulty screens and maybe this is why these P2000s have been hard
    to locate in recent months.

    Just a thought.

    Jim Muir, Mar 24, 2005