EPSON laser printer drivers

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Mirko, Sep 1, 2005.

  1. Mirko

    Mirko Guest

    Mirko, Sep 1, 2005

  2. Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 1, 2005

  3. Re: EPSON laser printer drivers Bye Bye Canon

    Sayonara Canon!!!!

    I just discovered the 64 bit printer drivers for many of the Epson printers.
    I bought an RX500, used, on Ebay for $110. It has both a 6 cartridge printer
    and a flat bed scanner.

    If I can dump Canon for $100 and move to 64 bit then its DONE!

    DonW

    Donald Wilkinson, Sep 1, 2005
  4. GREAT! Now if they can just get it in gear and release the fricken X64
    Scanner Drivers!! Between that and Samsung, I'm pulling my hair out...(not to
    mention tired of spamming support every 3 days about the driver issues.)

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFrb2E=?=, Sep 4, 2005
  5. Mirko

    PJB Guest

    I downloaded my 4990 scanner drivers a week ago plus my R1800 and R2400
    printers.

    I emailed Canon about my 20D camera and they said they have no comment to
    make about 64 bit as yet for any products.

    Peter

    PJB, Sep 5, 2005