    Windows vista its self does not have full Firewire support. Therefore EPSON
    does not have any plans to support the use of Firewire on Windows Vista."

    Anyone else know otherwise? Epson, Microsoft, any answers?
    =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbA==?=, May 25, 2007

  2. This also seems to answer why Nikon (and I suppose some more others) are not
    supporting firewire based scanners.

    Arrrrgggh...
    :-(((
    =?Utf-8?B?V29sZnJhbQ==?=, Jul 19, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbA==?=

    Theo Guest

    Wouldn't Nikon be better able to answer such a question?
    Anything posted here would probably just a Wild Ass Guess!

    Theo, Jul 19, 2007
  4. "Theo" wrote:

    > Wouldn't Nikon be better able to answer such a question?
    > Anything posted here would probably just a Wild Ass Guess!

    I HAVE been contacting Nikon through their forum as well as personally. The
    answer is: They do not support their scanners currently and don't give any
    information whether or when they do.
    This was far away from being a wild guess.

    Wolfram
    =?Utf-8?B?V29sZnJhbQ==?=, Jul 19, 2007