    I cannot find anything on the drivers for my scanner, can someone help. I
    have seached the epson site with no luck.

    Michael
    Michael, May 26, 2005

  2. Michael got up from the bar and shouted: :
    > I cannot find anything on the drivers for my scanner, can someone help. I
    > have seached the epson site with no luck.
    >
    > Michael

    They only list their current range of scanners, Mine is not listed
    there either. They want you tyo spend another £80 on a scanner that
    does the same as the one you already have, just so it will work with the
    latest OS.

    Personally, I would never buy Epson again, because of their haste to
    drop support once they have your money...
    Mark Gillespie, May 26, 2005

  3. Yeah I am begining to notice that! Guess I will have to keep looking and
    hope for the best. I am not ready to give up my equipment because its still
    fairly new. DAMN Epson!

    Michael

    Michael Merritt, May 26, 2005
  4. Michael

    Rick Guest

    The only entity that can help you is Epson.

    Rick, May 27, 2005
  5. Contact the manufacturer of this device. Scanners are a pain when it comes
    to finding drivers, I had similar experience with my scanner when I upgraded
    to Windows 2000, drivers weren't released until a year after.
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 27, 2005