    miklol Guest

    I have an epson cx3200 printer/scanner but havn't founnd out yet how to scan
    a picture and send it to a file anyone help please?

    miklol, Aug 5, 2003

  2. miklol

    Jim PKP Guest

    In article <tBMXa.646$>,
    says...
    > I have an epson cx3200 printer/scanner but havn't founnd out yet how to scan
    > a picture and send it to a file anyone help please?

    Switch on the scanner.
    Open your graphics package.
    If you don't have one, download Paint Shop from download.com (its free)
    and install it.
    Put whatever you want to scan in the scanner.
    Open Paint Shop or similar
    Choose File > and you should see something like Acquire or maybe Twain >
    Twain Acquire
    Select that.
    Scanning software opens
    Change settings for size, colour etc.
    Click on Scan
    Scanned image opens in Paint Shop
    Tweak as necessary
    Save as appropriate format (generally .jpg for photos)
    Send as an attachment

    --
    | |
    <insert humourous quote here>

    Jim PKP, Aug 5, 2003

  3. miklol

    Patrick Guest

    miklol wrote:
    > I have an epson cx3200 printer/scanner but havn't founnd out yet how
    > to scan a picture and send it to a file anyone help please?

    Well, what you have got to do, is shout as loud as you can 'SHAZAM'.
    A mysterious object should then appear called a manual.

    Sorry, but you have got a manual for it, haven't you?

    Patrick, Aug 5, 2003