    know....which wouldn't surprise me.....!
    TIA
    Ivan

    ivan clough, Feb 1, 2004

  2. ivan clough

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 20:20:17 -0000, ivan clough wrote:

    >Hi.
    >Using win 98 and epson c62.
    >The last epson I had you could monitor the ink levels.
    >I cannot with this one, unless there is something I don't
    >know....which wouldn't surprise me.....!
    >TIA
    >Ivan

    From Epson UK:

    "How do I monitor the ink levels on my EPSON Stylus printer using Windows 98 or
    ME?
    To monitor the ink levels on your printer you need to install the EPSON Status
    monitor utility supplied on the EPSON printer software CD-ROM. To access the
    Status monitor proceed by clicking Start, select settings and then printers.
    Right click on the icon for the relevant printer and select Properties. Click on
    the utility tab and click on the icon for Status monitor. This will now display
    your ink levels."

    Further details at the Knowledge base at:

    http://www.epson.co.uk/support/#

    under Technical Tips and FAQs.

    --
    "... by God I *KNOW* what this network is for, and you can't have it."
    -- Russ Allbery, 3/31/98

    Mara, Feb 1, 2004