    Jo King Guest

    My Epson C46 misses off the last quarter of an inch of text at the right
    side of the page. Thank you for any help.

    Jo King, Apr 16, 2005

  2. Jo King

    Keme Guest

    Jo King wrote:
    > My Epson C46 misses off the last quarter of an inch of text at the right
    > side of the page. Thank you for any help.

    May be hardware limitations. What size is the page?

    The specs found on web say that the Stylus C46 prints to the edge on
    10x15 cm (6x4", for image printing), and A4 sheets (21x29,7 cm) has a
    3mm unprintable edge. With wider paper the "unprintable width" may grow
    accordingly. Check your manuals. (Or RTFM/STFW, as some would say.)

    Keme, Apr 16, 2005

  3. Jo King

    Keme Guest

    Keme wrote:
    > Jo King wrote:
    >
    >> My Epson C46 misses off the last quarter of an inch of text at the
    >> right side of the page. Thank you for any help.
    >>

    > May be hardware limitations. What size is the page?
    >
    > The specs found on web say that the Stylus C46 prints to the edge on
    > 10x15 cm (6x4", for image printing), and A4 sheets (21x29,7 cm) has a
    > 3mm unprintable edge. With wider paper the "unprintable width" may grow
    > accordingly. Check your manuals. (Or RTFM/STFW, as some would say.)

    or it may be software settings. What software do you use when
    experiencing problems?

    When printing from "layout focused" applications (DTP, image editors,
    presentation programs) there may be a "clipping frame" defining the
    printout area. If such frames/margins exist in "content focused"
    applications (wordprocessing, spreadsheet, database), you will normally
    get a warning, but that kind of warning is often suppressed (default: do
    not warn) in the layout focused apps.

    Keme, Apr 16, 2005
  4. Jo King

    Avenger© Guest

    On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 08:28:24 +0100, "Jo King"
    <> wrote:

    >My Epson C46 misses off the last quarter of an inch of text at the right
    >side of the page. Thank you for any help.

    Have you tried setting the right margin a quarter inch wider in your
    printer page setup.
    --
    Avenger©
    I *HATE* Spam

    Avenger©, Apr 16, 2005
  5. Jo King

    Evan Platt Guest

    <> wrote:

    >My Epson C46 misses off the last quarter of an inch of text at the right
    >side of the page. Thank you for any help.

    And did you read the replies to your post from 04/15?

    Evan Platt, Apr 16, 2005