    with no success.

    Can anyone shed any light on what the problem may be please?

    Thank you.

    J C, Dec 23, 2004

  2. You need to set your printer to print through the USB port (look at the
    printers properties)
    Mike.

    "J C" <> wrote in message
    > Hi guys,
    >
    > I have just purchased an Epson C46 printer and after installing the

    software
    > it wont print. I have a lexmark also and that prints no problem. As far

    as
    > I know the printer port is ok as it says in device manager that everything
    > is working ok and there are no conflicts in device manager either. The

    only
    > error message I get when trying to print is there was an error trying to
    > print to printer port (LPT 1). All the cables are correctly fitted etc...
    > I took the printer to my sons house where we tried it there and it worked

    no

    michael davis, Dec 23, 2004

  3. J C

    __ Guest

    If you have both priters installed at the same time than when you print you
    have to make sure that you chose the printer that you want it to print on.

    If you have only have one of the printers hooked up and you didn;t uninstall
    the printer than it is probley still regitstry with windows and you need to
    uninstall it.

    __, Dec 23, 2004