    drivers are released.

    Regards
    Russell Jourdain
    Russell Jourdain, Jun 13, 2005

    Steve Thompson, Jun 13, 2005

  3. Steve

    Thanks for your prompt reply.

    I'm sorry I should have mentioned that I had already checked these sites and
    had tried the c2000 and c8500 driver.
    I was basically asking if anybody new which one worked or if there was a
    standard driver that could be used until the scheduled releaase of the C900
    driver in mid July.

    Once again thanks for you help.

    Cheers
    Russell Jourdain