    for a different epson model the will work in XP 64bit and is
    compatible with my 830U.
    Thanks
    Tony, Jun 15, 2007

  2. Tony

    Theo Guest

    Windows XP x64 requires 64-bit drivers. If there is not a
    Stylus Photo 830U listed as one of the included printers
    then you will have to try a driver that might be related,
    like the Stylus Photo 870.

    Since Epson does not have one listed on their web site there
    may not be a Win x64 driver available.

    Theo, Jun 15, 2007

  3. Unfortunately there are no Epson drivers for XP 64 bit for your UK model
    printer.
    http://esupport.epson-europe.com/V3...VvX//qQ5C8M2yTxdQUqwukT4C468DoedIdUU003D&tc=6

    The best thing to do is look for drivers on the XP 64 bit CD and use the
    closest possible.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    http://www.coribright.com/windows