    appreciate any advice.
    Regards
    Mike

    james.willsden, May 31, 2004

  2. james.willsden wrote:
    > Hi
    > Ink levels show as ok. but then message telling me that an unknown error has
    > occurred, and to unplug the printer amd contact a service dealer. Would
    > appreciate any advice.
    > Regards
    > Mike

    Have you had it working previously and, if so, what have you
    changed since (if anything)? Does it print the test/demo page?

    Can you try it on a different computer?

    Can you download the latest drivers and try those?

    I don't know this printer, but it presumably has a number of
    emulation modes. Do any of those work? e.g load the native
    driver for one of the emulation modes and try printing
    through that.

    Sure the cable is plugged in good and firm (if it is
    Centronics, it has a lot of pins to connect)?

    Hope this gives you some ideas.

    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, May 31, 2004

  3. james.willsden

    striker Guest

    You can try removing it then install again.

    striker, May 31, 2004