    contacted epson (800-463-7766) they might do a firmware upgrade ....

    steve

    , Nov 19, 2006

  2. In article <>,
    says...
    > the epson 3800 printer looked like a "must buy" until i discovered it
    > will only print a max of 37" for a panorama ...i'm sure its a
    > "firmware" limitation but annoys me ... perhaps if enough folks
    > contacted epson (800-463-7766) they might do a firmware upgrade ....
    >
    > steve

    In the past people have gotten around such limitations by
    segmenting an image and then printing the parts one after the
    other with no gap between them (paper saver mode). A search
    through the archives may reveal details from prior discussions.
    You can customize the paper size if needed to exactly match
    the size of the print just to make sure there will be no space.

    --
    Robert D Feinman
    http://robertdfeinman.com

    Robert Feinman, Nov 20, 2006