    Does anyone out there have any opinion concerning the use of compatible
    products (paper and ink) with the Epson 2200 printer? How about information
    onwhere to find genuine Epson paper and ink at a discount?

    SS, Dec 14, 2003

  2. www.atlex.com

    Marc Alverson, Dec 14, 2003

  3. SS

    JIM Guest

    www.adorama.com

    Just purchased a complete set of 2200 ink cartridges @ $9.95 ea along with
    some enhanced matte paper @ $13+ s&h.........

    Delivered UPS three day.

    Shoot'em up, buy from anyone, Agfa, Fuji, Kodak and all the rest will love
    you for it!!

    Jim

    JIM, Dec 15, 2003
  4. SS

    JIM Guest

    "Marc Alverson" <> wrote in message
    > www.atlex.com

    Looks as though these folk have good prices, if the product is as
    advertised. Anyone able to verify genuine Epson products from Atlex?
    Response to order and product availability?

    Jim

    JIM, Dec 15, 2003
  5. SS

    Mark Herring Guest

    On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 06:05:21 GMT, "JIM" <>
    wrote:

    >"Marc Alverson" <> wrote in message
    >> www.atlex.com

    >Looks as though these folk have good prices, if the product is as
    >advertised. Anyone able to verify genuine Epson products from Atlex?
    >Response to order and product availability?
    >
    >Jim

    Excellent experience with Atlex---every time
    **************************
    Mark Herring, Pasadena, Calif.
    Private e-mail: Just say no to "No".

    Mark Herring, Dec 17, 2003
  6. SS

    Rafe B. Guest

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 14:38:25 -0500, "SS" <>
    wrote:

    >Does anyone out there have any opinion concerning the use of compatible
    >products (paper and ink) with the Epson 2200 printer? How about information
    >onwhere to find genuine Epson paper and ink at a discount?

    For paper, there are any number of alternatives.

    But for ink, not quite so many. The unique thing
    about the 2200 is of course its Ultrachrome inks.

    If you go with any vendor other than Epson, you're
    on your own with the lightfastness issue.

    For good prices on genuine Epson media,
    try atlex.com.

    rafe b.
    http://www.terrapinphoto.com

    Rafe B., Dec 17, 2003
  7. SS

    John Horner Guest

    "SS" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone out there have any opinion concerning the use of compatible
    > products (paper and ink) with the Epson 2200 printer? How about

    information
    > onwhere to find genuine Epson paper and ink at a discount?

    Stick with Epson paper and inks until you are an expert at color management.
    If you ever get to expert level then you will know what other papers you
    might want to use.

    www.bhphotovideo.com and www.adorama.com are the two biggest New York
    photography supply places and generally have very good prices, but you will
    need to put together orders large enough to overcome the shipping costs in
    order to really save money.

    John

    John Horner, Dec 22, 2003
  8. SS

    Flycaster Guest

    "John Horner" <> wrote in message

    > "SS" <> wrote in message
    > > Does anyone out there have any opinion concerning the use of compatible
    > > products (paper and ink) with the Epson 2200 printer? How about

    > information
    > > onwhere to find genuine Epson paper and ink at a discount?
    > >

    > Stick with Epson paper and inks until you are an expert at color

    management.
    > If you ever get to expert level then you will know what other papers you
    > might want to use.
    >
    > www.bhphotovideo.com and www.adorama.com are the two biggest New York
    > photography supply places and generally have very good prices, but you

    will
    > need to put together orders large enough to overcome the shipping costs in
    > order to really save money.

    For exactly that reason I find inkjetart.com to be more cost effective.

    Flycaster, Dec 22, 2003